To optimize Firefox for use with Salesforce, it will be necessary to modify some browser settings.
Applicable editions: All editions
Salesforce offers testing and support of the latest version of Firefox. It is required that Firefox be configured to accept cookies.
- Click [Tools] | [Options] (On Mac, click [Firefox] | [Environment Settings]).
- Navigate to the [Privacy] panel.
- Under [Firefox Operations], select [Use Custom Settings for History].
- Select the [Save Site Cookies] option.
- Select the [Save Third Party Cookies] option.
- Under the “Set Time for Save” option, select “Expire”.
- Click “OK”.
To maximize performance, we will adjust detailed setting regarding the cache.
- Enter “about:config” in the browser’s location bar and press “Enter”.
- If a warning dialog appears, click “Proceed with caution”.
- Search for the following settings, double click the setting title, and enter the recommended value. The changes will take effect immediately.
- Next conduct caching settings, to set recommended browser settings for shared resources.
Applicable editions: Salesforce Classic (All Editions)